Dirty Dozen

>> Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Donuts...

Don't get confused by the title. The subjects which I'm going to write about here is not at all dirty, in fact they are indeed yummy (mmm.... dooonuuutttsss...).

The Big Apple...

I don't craze donuts, but sometimes I like to have them once in a while. Especially with this new brand in town called "Big Apple" lately I have been craving for more. We used to have Dunkin Donuts as the only brand here in Malaysia (at least that I know of) but now we have 3 (that I know of too :) ). The other one is J Co donuts.

Big Apple Donuts

Among this three, I have to say that Big Apple appealed the most to me. They're sweet; but not too sweet, just the right amount of sweetness in them. And they're soft too. Unlike J Co which tasted too sweet for my liking, and Dunkin Donuts which are not as soft as Big Apple's.

Big Apple Donuts

Cost...

Pricewise, I don't know. I didn't compare them, but I guess they're about the same. Today I bought a dozen (hence this post title, the dirty dozen) for my wife. She didn't have them all alone, I helped myself to the donuts of course. They only cost RM 21 for a box of 12, not bad. I had all the plain ones ( I prefer them natural) while she ate all with the toppings.

Today, I really enjoyed my donuts...

8 comments:

PeekabooLingeries January 28, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

How come I was not helped to those donuts at all?....There's one more brand, but I forgot the name already, not sure if they have a physical store but u can find them at TPM's cafeteria every few days in a week, they will open up a stall there. The donuts are more decorated than jco's or big apple's, but not sure about the taste though...

wanie January 29, 2009 at 7:07 AM  

sedapnye big apple..wanie suka jco..tapi big apple pun sedap jugak

Puan Iza January 29, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

Sedapnya big apple nie...mmg peberet saya nih...:-)

Anonymous January 29, 2009 at 7:41 PM  

wuahhh

lovely..~!!! big apple mmg best...
err...big apple mmg bukan yahudi punyer eak??? harap2 tak....hehe

kami pon da berpindah dari fotopages ke own domain...

jenguk2 yer~!!

dari mangotouch.fotopages.com ke http://www.mangotouch.com

Anonymous January 30, 2009 at 9:58 AM  

Syakir suka kotak dia jer..bukan donat tu pun..sbb kotak tu dia recycle,bikin kotak hadiah wedding kawan2

Anonymous January 30, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

Me as well luv Big Apple..

Anonymous January 31, 2009 at 3:33 AM  

dan..dgn kekejaman yg BeRLaKu..cuN.. moh singgah : http://enciksani.wordpress.com/ ;-) ;-)

Anonymous February 5, 2009 at 10:45 AM  

i got my first bite of these kind of donut last weekend.going to survey for hud and hob for my abandoned house huahuahua.for almost 31 years this is the second time eat those donut.damn.
there;s alot of brand now.by the way dont tell pali from now on..

About This Blog

This blog is owned & maintained by myself. Kindly leave your comment on my posts so that I may improve my posting in the future. If you have any suggestions, or you want to contact me, please leave a message at syakir.zainol@gmail.com or syakir.zainol@yahoo.com. 

Followers

  © Copyright Syakir Zainol 2009

Back to TOP